Progress, Assessment, and Guidance
- Individual Focus and Guidance.
- Currently serving Civil Service Officers act as “Mentors” for the progress and improvement of every candidate
- Weekly mock tests at par with UPSC latest Questions.
- Periodic Workshops and Seminars to help the candidates to tackle Analytical Questions.
- For UPSC Interview / Personality Test, well crafted specialized modules are designed on individual candidate’s strength, skills and weakness.
- These modules empower and improve the candidate’s personality to face the UPSC Interview Board confidently and come out successfully in IAS examinations.
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure; Serene atmosphere.
- Smart board equipped and spacious Classrooms, Seminar Halls, Study rooms.
- Well equipped Library with modern and relevant books, Journals and Magazines.
- Online Test facility
- Academy remains open on all days from 7am – 9pm.
- Availability of faculty for guidance, support, information & inspiration at all times.
- Hostel facility arranged.
- Merit scholarship.
- First Generation learner Scholarship.
- Scholarship for socially and economically backward section.
- Sponsorship (partial / full) from leading service-minded Organizations.