POSTS OF GROUP 2(A)
- Personal Clerk
- Planning Junior Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Co-operative Auditor
- Assistant in Various Departments
- Educational Qualification
- Candidate should possess a degree from any recognized university – 10 + 2 + 3 (degree).
- Candidates who are in the final year of degree examination may also apply for Group I Preliminary exams.
- Group 2(A) – Age criteriaMinimum : 21 YearsMaximum for General : No Max Age LimitMaximum for OC / FC : 30 Years
Selection Procedure will be of Single stages.
- Single Paper – Degree Standard (Objective Type)
- No of Questions: 200 (Language T/E-100 & General Studies-100)
- Total Marks: 300 (1.5 Mark*200 Questions)
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours